So I decided to embark on this November blog challenge for reasons I can’t lay a finger on.
I wasn’t in the mood to start generating random facts while doing this so I checked google for questions template and found this from here <
- Jemima Oluwagbemisola Benson-Aruna
- I don’t dig this zodiac nonsense.
- I like to think it is Grace, but Tobi swears it’s him. Bloody famzer.
- Moody. Been in this foul state all day long.
- In a relationship with Him
- Love actually. I always find British movies boring, but there’s something about this movie that makes me all moist and mushy every time I see it.
- 5 feet 8 inches.
- Homecoming – Kanye West, Melt my heart to stone – Adele, Arms – Christina Perri, Deeper – Marvin Sapp, You are God alone – Phillip, Craig and Dean
- I love food, arts and books.
- Lateness, dishonesty and crawling animals.
- Him, food and new books.
- Used to be beans and plantain but now I’m not so sure, I’m open to experimenting and taking my taste buds on thrills.
- Ashton Kutcher, Joseph Benjamin, Chris Attoh
- No tattoos. 9 piercings, only 5 are active now.
- Offensive odour, treating people in a condescending manner.
- Scary movies pleaasssseeee
- October 21. I cried because the sales girl at the cinema gave me too much popcorn and made me spend more than my budget and another misplaced my ice cream. When I started crying He was just looking at me like I’ve gone bananas, but it was actually painful.
- Instant noodles ninja.
- Asides English, yup.
- Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
- I don’t think I have any.
- Blah. Blah.