My mind is a beehive of activities. Sometimes my mind gets so busy and I literally sign out and drift away. Like I really take a break and stare into a blank space.
- Songs – I just find tunes of songs playing over and over in my head. Most times, I try to remember the lyrics, find the song on google and play it before it leaves my mind.
- Heaven and hell – I find myself wondering if God is really going to allow over 3/4 of the people he created and loves burn in hell. I know we’ve been taught to believe that sinners will go to hell, yes it is even written in the Bible, but am I the only one that thinks of the severity of that? Like heck, we are all sinners, even a monk or nun sins, so it’s not about secluding yourself from humanity. So who exactly is going to be in heaven?
- My career.
- Food – Exquisite dishes I’m yet to try and tasteful dishes I’ve eaten stay on my mind almost all the time.
- Sex – An Ohio State University research suggests that an average man has sexy thoughts 19 times per day which basically is 1.26 times in an hour. The average woman thinks about sex 10 times a day. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty much normal.
- The future.
- Highly personal stuff – Really, most of the things that cross my mind cannot be talked about with anyone. I have a very weird and active imagination.