Hi ? Merry Christmas ?. Music is a great part of me and creating playlists for a season, be it the holidays or an emotional season is fun for me. Here are a few of my favourite Christmas songs. Jim Reeves is a big part of my Christmas even though no song of his is on my playlist. I still have memories of my mom playing his tape over and over again while growing up.
1. Do they know it’s Christmas – Band aid 30s
2. All I want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
3. Mary did you know – Clay Aiken
4. Jingle bell – Tunde Ednut
5. It’s not Christmas – Victorious Cast
6. Santa Claus is coming to town – Glee cast
7. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
8. Catch a falling star
9. I’ll be home for Christmas – Michael Buble (all his Christmas renditions)
10. Frosty the snowman ⛄
I decided to include my favourite Christmas movies too.
1. Love actually – This is my all time favourite movie. It’s so Christmassy and moist.
2. Christmas with the Kranks – I just got the book last week. Reading your favourite movie is dope. Always.
3. A christmas star
5. How the Grinch stole Christmas – love me some JimCarrey
This is the least celebrated Christmas I’ve ever experienced. No knockouts, no fireworks, minimal decorations, no Christmas songs blaring from speakers. In spite of all that, this is my best Christmas, I’m happy for the growth I’ve experienced this year and also I have come to understand and appreciate the significance of the season more. It’s not about the food or the clothes, it’s about understanding the gift of giving.
Images – twitarcarde.com